Monday, April 23, 2012

Mommyhood

3 weeks old
I really do love being a mommy. Madelyn is the sweetest, happiest baby. Watching her grow and learn has been so fascinating. I find myself just staring at her and smiling. She is just amazing. Madelyn has been healthy and strong these past 6 months. Can't believe she is already 6 months old! I am still nursing, which is a blessing, I know. However, I have moments when I think its time to stop. But why would I? When it is going so well. Some days I'm tired and cranky, but I spend most of my days praising GOD for all he has given me. For the miracle that is Madelyn and the joy she brings every day. Those toothless grins, excited squeals, and jumpy legs fill my day with laughter. Even on fussy days, I find something to be joyful about. Madelyn is now sitting up and reaching for EVERYTHING. And everything must taste delicious because it all ends up in the mouth. No teeth yet but we must be close. We have moments when she is just a mess for no reason at all. If I rub her gums she stops. Poor baby. Growing new teeth must be hard. Bottom line...I LOVE being a mommy.
6 months old-Easter


No comments:

Post a Comment