I can't believe it is already June and I've reached the 22 week point! Our little girl is growing and starting to make her presence known. Somedays it feels like she is using my bladder as a trampoline. Though it is not the most comfortable feeling, I beg for more because it is such an amazing feeling. To know that there is actually this little person in there who is developing a personality and a routine already is the most humbling emotion I've ever felt. When Madelyn moves I feel like we are bonding. Strange I know, but isn't that what motherhood is all about? Jeff is anxiously awaiting the day when he can feel her move. Until then he is letting her hear his voice and giving her the rules of the house. We'll see how long that works! Soon as he sees that sweet little face it is all over.
Despite an ER visit last week, due to a damaged sciatic nerve, I've been feeling pretty good. My tummy is growing and my body is changing in more ways than I ever expected. Some days I feel overwhelmed and self conscious about my new body image. Other days I feel like I'm sporting that "pregnancy glow." Jeff has been my hero, however, sometimes its nice to hear something other than "well you are pregnant" when I vent about the odds and ends of pregnancy. I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!! I've realized how much Jeff has to learn about babies. For example: during one of many trips to Babies R Us I was showing Jeffrey the car seat I like. He was extremely concerned that it was not going to be comfortable. He then proceded to point out the one he liked because it looked more like an easy chair. In which I responded..."Sweetie, those are for toddlers over 25 lbs." OH How I love HIM!!!
Jeff has been gone training for almost a month and I'm so ready for him to be home again. All us girls (Hayley, KitCat, Madelyn, and I) miss him so much we just wander aimlessly around the house. Well, I wander. Hayley and KitCat just follow me to every room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment