Yes you read correctly. We are welcoming a buddle of joy October 10, 2011. We have been praying about starting a family for quite some time. Probably since last summer. After we returned from our Europe trip we decided to start trying. We didn't have to wait long since 4 weeks later I discovered I was pregnant. It was overwhelmingly exciting for us to share with our family and close friends. We chose not to make it "facebook official" until we were a little bit further into the pregnancy. At 10 weeks and 5 days Jeff couldn't wait any longer so I agreed to make it "official". Overall I've experienced boughts of nausea but it hasn't consumed me. I've only been sick a few times which I HATE. Plus brushing my teeth is causing one heck of a gag reflex. The exhaustion is what seems to be the most daunting. I've had very little motivation to clean or exercise. Some days are better than others and when that happens I do my best to take advantage of it. I'm hoping as I near the end of my 1st trimester these things will begin to diminish. As far as planning and buying things for the baby we've gotten diapers but waiting until we know the gender to go further. I love my doctor and have heard good things about the military hospital here on post. We are so excited about this new adventure in our lives. Sharing this with all our friends and our family will make this baby's arrival that much more joyful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!! I'm so glad you blog!! Now we can be blog buddies! :) Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Your world is about to be rocked!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys! Can't wait to know more about little Kraft!
ReplyDelete