skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Krafty Krafts
Friday, March 18, 2011
The jist of the past 10 wks
I had a baby bump almost immediately...6 weeks.
I thought it was a joke, so I took two.
The moment Jeff realized he was going to be a Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Emily
I am a proud Army wife, Army daughter, and a new Mama! I sing praises to GoD everyday for the joy he brings to my life. There is nothing my GoD can not do.
View my complete profile
Keeping in Touch
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
August
(1)
May
(1)
April
(1)
▼
2011
(8)
June
(1)
March
(3)
February
(3)
January
(1)
►
2010
(14)
November
(2)
October
(1)
August
(1)
July
(3)
June
(1)
March
(2)
January
(4)
►
2009
(19)
December
(1)
November
(2)
October
(3)
September
(4)
August
(3)
July
(2)
June
(2)
May
(2)
Welcome home Daddy!!!
Bonjour Paris!
Arc de Triomphe, Paris
Brussels, Belgium
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment