Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God's Amazing...did you know that?

Jeff and I have just come off of a lovely 4 day weekend. We spent it with friends, family, and of course ourselves. It was beautiful weather and we managed to finally give our new bikes a try. With Jeff's busy schedule during the week we relish any extra time we have together. GoD has done some amazing things in our lives this year, already. He is making some big changes that we're both excited about. It is going to be a great year and we are blessed to have made some wonderful friends here at Fort Benning who will be with us through out it all. I'm blown away by GoD's grace and daily I am in awe of how my life is turning out. He has provided Jeff and I with more than we could have imagined. The fact that we are secure enough that I don't have to work but can focus on volunteering and getting involved in his unit as a spouse is incredible to me. Since we only have one car we struggled with finding a job close enough and flexible enough that we could function with one car. Unfortunately we couldn't find a job like that. If I could work from home that would be fabulous, but what could I do?? I am just hopeful that one day a job will present itself. Right now I am just trying to be content in being home when Jeff is home and not feel like I have no purpose in life. If you know about the Army life you know that our soldier's schedules are NOTHING like normal people. It is so difficult to plan ahead and when they are off you may not be. That is frustrating. Some days it is a struggle to be thankful and trust that we are forever in GoD's hands. But we are reminded daily how blessed we really are. So we are looking forward to being amazed by God each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment