Sunday, June 13, 2010
So Sorry
Well Folks I have failed you completely. I have not kept you up to date on the kaftyness of the Krafts. However, there has honestly not been enough excitment happening here to report. Jeff continues to excel and learn all there is to know about tanks and other armored vehicles. He turns into a little boy when he gets to go shoot the big guns at the range. I have certainly enjoyed having the freedom to enjoy every chance I have with Jeff without the responsiblilites of work. I'll admit recently I have found myself twiddling my tumbs trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with my life. All in God's time. I have made a few friends, one in particular I have come to enjoy on a daily bases. Laura's husband is in Jeff's class so their schedules are the same. She is expecting her first baby girl in August. I have had the privilage of experiencing this with her by attending doctor's appointments and looking at baby registries. As much as I enjoy being with her while she experiences these things personally, I am very content in being joyful for her and her future baby girl. At my count I know 12 people expecting or who have had a baby in the past 6 months. At times I feel very overwhelmed by babies and talking about babies. But I know in my heart it is not the time in our lives to be blessed with such a gift. I have kept myself busy by learning to crochet (self taught), scrapbooking, and taking AFTB classes. I recently graduated Level III and hope to continue on to Instructor training. We are looking forward to moving to Ft. Benning sometime in the fall. Please start praying now that housing on post will be available and that I will find a job that will allow me to have an extended visit to Germany. I will do my best to be more consistant in updating you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment