Friday, December 4, 2009
Christmas is coming!
Jeff is excelling at OCS. He is doing so well at his pt test and working hard to keep his class standing. I've gotten to see him a few times on the weekends and he had a pass for Thanksgiving. That was so nice. My sister came and stayed with me and we made the LONG trip down to Columbus to pick up Jeff. With traffic it made a two and a half hour trip into about a 5 hour trip. We spent Thanksgiving day in Woodstock with my Mom's brother and his wife. Then on Thursday night My sister, Jeff and I set up Christmas. Our little tree is so cute. I'll take pictures soon. We have finally figured out what we are doing for Christmas. Trust me it was tough trying to figure out how we were going to work family stuff. With my Mom, Dad, sister, and brother being in Germany I am feeling a desperate need to connect with my family I have here. So it made it difficult to decide how we were going to divide Christmas Eve and Christmas. Whew! I'm worn out just thinking about it. My job is the same old thing. I have been tossed around into every classroom except my own. However, I'm still responsible for my classroom. Juggling the other classrooms and trying to find time to do lesson plans and make sure everything is going okay is overwhelming. I asked for my vacation and was told that I may not get it due to the fact I may have to cover for another classroom. Again, not my class. Please pray that I will get it, if not, pray that I will have to courage to stand up for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your hubby! I guess graduation is the next thing.... AGAIN! And hopefully we'll find out orders soon! God Bless you guys! Can't wait to run into guys down the army road some day!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year from the the Kings.