Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Workitis



Jeff is excitedly counting down the days until he leaves. I told him he has to stop that. It is finally starting to sink in that he is leaving in like 30 days. I'm prepared mentally, but my heart is not. But I am excited for him and our new direction of life. I've been battling a sickness for 3 weeks. It started out as a cold turned into a cough and back into a cold. Weird. Through it all I continue to work and fight the urge to just leave and never come back. Today we went to the Art Barn and had a blast. We played with animals and painted. It kinda made OGA redeem itself a little bit. I played with baby bunnies and piglets. I'm holding a 3 week old baby who I called Frisky. He was precious and fell asleep on me. Jeff starts working grounds crew next week so he has weekends off now. YAY!! This weekend we are going to help Brad and Sarah move into their new house. Fun times! This past weekend Jeff and I attended my Little's (sorority sister) wedding. It was beautiful and she looked stunning of course. I also was able to get a picture of the car I simply must have one day. It is funny because I told Jeff that I would die to have it and then we see it at the wedding. It is a 1960's red Mustang convertible. We saw one for sale on the way up and I about lost it. I was so psyched! Isn't it Pretty? Now I need to go do something a little more productive. BOO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment