Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It seems as though Jeff and I have not been in the same room in over a month. My parents left for Germany last Monday. It was really tough saying goodbye to my family, but it was straight back to work. Then Wednesday Jeff and I took Jake (the great dane) to the airport where they loaded him up in a huge crate and put him on the cargo plan. I was so worried about him, but my parents said they unloaded him with the horses so he had some company. Work has been way super hectic and it seems to be getting worse everyday. My hours are completely unpredictable and they change the rules by the hour. Jeff and I agreed that I would stay until he is done with OCS in February, but it is getting to the point where I may not be able to stay that long. Pray that the stress will go away. Now I get to start planning a bridal shower for my friend Jessi who just got engaged. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment