It is amazing to me how quickly our stay here in Kentucky has gone by. Jeff is already preparing for STX 2. This just means he is going into the field for the second time. He'll be doing tank missions which he is very excited about. I am taking the opportunity to go to Georgia and visit with my grandparents and cousins. After that he'll go out into the field two more times then graduation is just around the corner. Then the madness begins! Still no news on what will happen after that. More than likely Jeff will TDY leaving me here until October, unless we figure something else out. The unknown makes it so hard to plan! But God is in total control and like last time it will all work out for the best.
At the moment Jeff has barricaded himself in the office/nook to study for his big tank test he has before he leaves for the field. I am waiting for the laundry to get done so I can busy myself and fold it. Luckily there is a Harry Potter marathon on so I am one happy camper. LOVE IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so not a fan of this TDY talk. I want you living in Georgia NOW! Will Benning still be your permanent station?
ReplyDelete