Sunday, September 27, 2009

Did you clean behind the toilet?

You know those things your mom always said to you over and over? Your mom probably didn't think you would ever remember. Good news Mom's we remember. Everytime I clean my bathroom I hear my mother's voice in the back of my mind practically screaming at me "Don't forget to clean behind the toilet!" Ugh, we used to have battles over this in my house. My sister and I would split the bathroom up and we would have to clean it. During inspection more than likely we would hear "did you clean behind the toilet?" For the rest of my life whenever I clean my bathroom I will always hear my mother. Which in it's own way is quite reassuring. And yes, Mom, I did clean behind the toilet...twice.

This weekend has been a wonderful zin weekend for me. Friday night I hosted a bachlorette party for Jessi and we had a blast! First we went to Sambuca's Jazz Club then headed to the Opera Night Club. Thanks to Jessica Stowe and Brittney Bruner we got VIP passes and didn't have to pay a cent the rest of the night. I haven't danced so long since prom! On Saturday after picking Hayley up from the Paw Spa and Resort, I rested then got busy! I got motivated to clean and neaten. I sorted stuff and added to the pile of things to donate. I'm going to try and find a place to donate all this stuff to the flood victims. The BEST part my Saturday was that I got to talk to Jeffrey for 30 minutes!! Since they have doing so well in the White Phase they were allowed their phones. It was WONDERFUL to hear his voice. He sounded sooooo good. Then today I went to church and really cleaned my house. It was a very cleansing feeling. My friend Natalie came over for dinner. Now I am wrapped up in my Army blanket watching Extreme Home Maker. All in all I'd say it was a pretty darn good weekend. Hopefully this week will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment